Through the wide range of services we offer, TIC Projects Management WLL has helped our partners and clients grow their industries in various sectors:
- Power projects with capacities ranging from 1,800 to 2,600 Megawatts that utilize Combined Cycle (CC) and Steam Turbine (ST) with supercritical boiler technologies
- Reverse Osmosis (RO) water treatment plant with a capacity exceeding
- Gas processing facilities / petrochemical complex expansion project with an estimated project value of USD 1. 8 Billion
- 140,000 BPSD grassroots hydroskimming refinery comprising CDU, VDU, FCC, thermal power plant, other utilities and offsite facilities.
- 480 mcf/day non-associated natural gas central processing facility (CPF) including associated gas gathering inlet pipeline and export pipeline.
- Upgrading and greenfield degassing and flow stations for 100,000 bpd crude oil treatment
- FSRU Unit (Under study)
- Floating Power Barge (200 MW)